THE LEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION COUNCIL PRESENTS THE SECOND IN A SERIES OF HOT TOPICS: OUR REGION 2050
OUR REGION 2050:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, PLEASE CALL THE LEAD OFFICE BY 3PM JUNE 15. YOU CAN ALSO REGISTER AT THE DOOR TUESDAY MORNING.
Traffic is already bad. What will it be like in 35 years, when we have an additional one million residents in our region? How will we get around?
Hear from a panel of experts who will provide perspective on where we are today, share their current thinking about possible solutions to accommodate future growth, and project what San Diego's transportation options may look like in 2050.
After attending this HOT TOPICS program, you will walk away with an understanding of:
- Our public transit system and potential plans for expansion
- The infrastructure needed to support electric cars and car sharing options
Attendees will be welcomed by Laurie Berman, Caltrans District Director, District 11.
Moderator: Gerral David (15), Community Volunteer
- Andy Hanshaw, Executive Director, San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
- William Berry, Location Manager, Car2Go San Diego
- Jim Stone, Executive Director, Circulate San Diego
WHEN: Tuesday, June 16, 2015
7:30 to 8:00 AM - Continental Breakfast &
8:00 - 9:15 AM - Program and Q&A
WHERE: Caltrans, Garcia Auditorium
4050 Taylor St.
San Diego, CA 92110
COST: $10 Alumni Association & LEADership TRUST
Join or renew your membership in the Alumni Association!